|PVR Kotak Gold Credit Card||Total Value|
|Eligibility criteria for free PVR movie tickets||1 free PVR movie ticket on monthly spends of Rs.10,000
2 free PVR movie tickets on monthly spends of Rs.15,000
|Annual Spends estimate as per monthly spends of Rs.15,000||Rs.1,80,000|
|Value of PVR movie tickets||Rs.9,600|
|Total Value Delivered (post deduction of Annual Fees)||Rs.9,101|
|% Net Savings||5%|
A credit card is a transactional card that enables the holder to make purchases of goods and services or withdraw advance cash on credit.
Credit cards are a convenient tool for managing your short-term financing needs. A credit card lets you borrow certain money and repay it later in instalments.
Credit cards in India have become a popular payment method. More than half the population owns instant-approval credit cards. To get a credit card, apply online using the following steps:
● Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank’s website
● Check your credit card eligibility
● Fill out the online application form and submit it
● Track your application status online
At Kotak Mahindra Bank, it is easy to understand how to apply for a credit card.
Here are the eligibility criteria for a credit card:
● For the Royale Signature Credit card, League Platinum Credit card, Delight Platinum Credit card, Essentia Platinum Credit card, PVR Platinum Credit card, PVR Gold Credit card, and Urbane Gold Credit card primary applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 – 65 years.
● For 811 Dream different Credit card, NRI Royale Signature Credit card, the primary applicant should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 75 years.
● Must be an Indian resident
● Must be a salaried employee or self-employed (With income proof)
● Must meet the income requirement set by the bank
● Must be a resident of the serviceable locations within India