Essentia Platinum Credit Card
- 10% Savings on Departmental & Grocery Store spends
|Credit Card expenses||Savings - Year 1||Savings - Year 2 onwards|
|10% savings on Departmental and Grocery spends on monthly spends of 5000||6000*||6000*|
|Savings on spends done on other categories on monthly spends of 5000||240||240|
|Milestone Benefit of 12 PVR tickets on spending 1,25,000 every 6 months||3000**||3000**|
|Total Savings in a year||9240||9240|
|Net Savings in a year after paying the fees||7741||8491|
*Maximum saving points of 500 can be earned in a month for both Departmental and Grocery spends for a minimum transaction size of Rs. 1500 and maximum transaction size of Rs. 4000.
10 saving points are offered on transactions undertaken at only those merchants establishments which are classified under "Departmental Store & Grocery" Merchant Category Code(MCC) as defined by VISA.
**For calculation purpose the average PVR tickets price has been taken as Rs. 250.
***Joining fee of Rs. 1499 is applicable in the 1st year and charged one time at the beginning of the year. It is billed in the first statement generated after card set up in the 1st year.#Annual fee of 749 is applicable from 2nd year onwards and charged at the beginning of the year. It is billed in the 13th statement generated after the card set up and in 2nd year and every 12 months thereafter.
A credit card is a transactional card that enables the holder to make purchases of goods and services or withdraw advance cash on credit.
Credit cards are a convenient tool for managing your short-term financing needs. A credit card lets you borrow certain money and repay it later in instalments.
Credit cards in India have become a popular payment method. More than half the population owns instant-approval credit cards. To get a credit card, apply online using the following steps:
● Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank’s website
● Check your credit card eligibility
● Fill out the online application form and submit it
● Track your application status online
At Kotak Mahindra Bank, it is easy to understand how to apply for a credit card.
Here are the eligibility criteria for a credit card:
● For the Royale Signature Credit card, League Platinum Credit card, Delight Platinum Credit card, Essentia Platinum Credit card, PVR Platinum Credit card, PVR Gold Credit card, and Urbane Gold Credit card primary applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 – 65 years.
● For 811 Dream different Credit card, NRI Royale Signature Credit card, the primary applicant should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 75 years.
● Must be an Indian resident
● Must be a salaried employee or self-employed (With income proof)
● Must meet the income requirement set by the bank
● Must be a resident of the serviceable locations within India
Joining Fee: INR 1,999|Annual Fee: INR 299