Following are the online banking activities:
1. View your account balance, account activity, account details, un-cleared fund details, cheque status and current exchange rates.
2. Transfer funds between your accounts or third party accounts maintained with Kotak Mahindra Bank, or with any other Bank which participates in RBI NEFT / RTGS / IMPS scheme, open a Fixed / Recurring deposit, check the Fixed / Recurring Deposit rates over various tenures & amounts, set up standing instruction online to transfer funds between your own accounts, third party accounts or through Banker's Cheques.
3. e-File income tax.
4. Request for a cheque book and give stop cheques request.
5. Download account statement for the financial or calendar year, for a month or a specific period.
6. Enquire about the TDS information on your deposits for the current & previous financial year.
7. Register and view your Kotak Life Insurance policy.
8. Register and apply for National Pension System (NPS)
9. Pay all your utility and credit card bills and recharge prepaid mobile / DTH through Kotak BillPay.
10. Communicate with the bank in a secure medium through the 'Inbox' option which will allow greater flexibility for communicating with us, including the ability to put an online request for our Home Banking Services.
11. Do online Shopping on merchants' website using Kotak Net Banking credentials.