- Define new use cases, customer journeys to improve customer experience across kotak.com (both pre and post login net banking experience)
- Engagement and timely closures of plans/designs with key stakeholders for new solutions/use cases
- Completely own the assigned product including research, conceptualization, acquisition, adoption, engagement and customer experience.
- Develop wireframes, user stories, customer journeys, behavioral specifications and personas. Create business case to justify the proposed investment.
- Execute detailed User Acceptance Testing Projects / Fixes as per the requirement in Mobile Banking projects
- Own and track business KPIs(Leads generated/NPS/CSAT/Customer Feedbacks)
- Analyze usage and customer behavioral data to recommend changes required in the content/system for improving KPIs
- Work with the various teams (IT, Business solutions, Marketing, UI/UX etc) team to ensure right features are being implemented with maximum efficiency and ROI for the bank.
- Work closely with various business verticals to define high impact use cases
- Coordination with various Departmental Heads / Users like Business team, Product Team, IT, Vendors etc. to execute projects as per requirement
- Work with Internal customers to resolve their issues, identify opportunities for automation to minimize manual intervention
- Supporting business in case of live issues by coordinating with technology and getting it resolved in the expected TAT
- Prepare User Guides and train users on newly developed Systems
- Provide inputs to process team while preparing processes related to systems
- Maintain Timely & Accurate MIS and Reporting.
- Knowledge of entire project SDLC and active involvement in projects from requirement documentation to post production support
- Relevant work experience with exposure to digital & technology
- Customer journey design will be the most important skill for this role, specifically ability to design innovative product modules
- Should have good analytical skills, an eye for detail and positive attitude in terms of finding best solution to problems, issues or requirements
- Love for great products, designs, and user experiences and a deep desire to create the same
- Data-driven with a knack for defining, tracking and analyzing metrics
- Min Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
- Collaborative, positive team player with the ability to navigate different teams