INTEGRATED OMBUDSMAN CONTACT DETAILS
Contact details of the Central BO Office
Portal: Complaint lodging portal of the Ombudsman https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/indexpage.html#eng
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Centralized Receipt and Processing Centre, Reserve Bank of India, 4th Floor, Sector 17, Chandigarh 160017
Toll-free number: 14448
- Nomination facility is available on all deposit accounts, articles in safe custody and safe deposit vaults.
- Bank exchanges soiled notes and mutilated notes.
- Bank accepts / exchange coins of all denominations.
- If a banknote tendered at the branch is found to be counterfeit, bank will issue an acknowledgement to the tenderer after stamping the note.
- We accept direct tax collection.
- We open 'No frills' accounts.
- The Bank will consider the clear balance available in your account at the beginning of the day to process cheques in Inward Clearing.